08:30 – Depart Port Douglas marina for the Outer Barrier Reef.
On the outward journey, certified and introductory dive briefings begin.
10:15 – Arrive at the first reef location.
Divers gear up, while snorkellers’ site briefing begins.
Get ready to view the beauty of this natural wonder!
11:30 – Silversonic departs for second reef location.
Both introductory and certified divers have the option here for a second dive.
Snorkelers site briefing.
Noon – Tropical hot and cold buffet lunch served in the air-conditioned cabin.
13:40 – Silversonic departs for third reef location.
Snorkellers are once again briefed as to the best areas to snorkel.
Guided Snorkel Tour
Option for certified divers to do a third dive or second introductory dive.
15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
16:30 – Approximate Arrival time at Port Douglas Marina
16:55 – Coaches depart for accommodation
Return coach transfer from Port Douglas accommodation
Return cruise from Port Douglas
Up to 5 hours at Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
Visit three different reef sites
Delicious morning tea including focaccias and muffin cakes onboarding, afternoon tea cakes, cheese & biscuits.
Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch.
Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins).
Guided Snorkel Tour
Snorkel brief at each site.
We have qualified lifeguard supervision.
Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit.
Hot freshwater showers.
Prescription masks are available at no additional cost.
Lycra suits included
Reef Levy included
Underwater digital cameras available for hire.
Professional underwater photo and video service are on board.
What to bring
Swimming costume & towel.
Hat, sunscreen and shirt.
Certification Card for Certified Divers.
Cash/credit card for drinks and snacks, photos and additional dives.
We have a passion for showing you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, so please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws.
Queensland, Australia has some of the strictest scuba diving rules in the world but also the safest scuba diving record. The Queensland Government Code of Practice regulates us and comply with all regulations, including medical as is the law.
We strongly recommend that our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire before booking as some medical conditions, age and/or medications may prevent scuba diving.
It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected],
Or you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms ‘AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
For a single no decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive. For multiple dives, you should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive. If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning you must wait 24 hours after your dive. We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities.
• In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger.
• Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.
SCUBA DIVING - IMPORTANT INFORMATION in case any diving can take place on the tour, please add to the T&C’s.
• You will be required to complete a Medical Questionnaire before participating in any Scuba activities.
• Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor on board.
• For example: Asthma / Wheezing or use of an inhaler, Brain, spinal cord or nervous/anxiety disorder, Chronic bronchitis or persistent chest complaint. Chronic sinus condition, Collapsed Lung (pneumothorax), Diabetes, Chest Surgery, Heart Disease of any kind high, blood pressure, Crones Disease, however medical conditions are not limited to the aforementioned there are many other conditions.
• If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with our Office before booking your dive.
• It is the Passenger's Responsibility to be proactive in relation to their medical conditions and taking of medications to ensure they are ok to scuba dive if they wish to do so on the day.
• If you have not been proactive in checking with our office regarding any medical issues prior to your Reef Trip, you must be aware that details of your medication will be sent
to the Queensland Dive Doctors on the Day of Travel. This can be difficult for the Dive Doctors as they do not know your medical history.
We can only give them information submitted to us on your medical form so please understand that the dive Doctor may require a full dive medical to clear you to dive.
• Prior and existing Medical conditions where medication is not being taken cannot be sent to the Dive Doctors therefor important to contact our office.
• Please be advised that if you are not allowed to Scuba Dive due to your medical condition/medication that this is the decision from the Queensland Dive Doctors and their decision is final.
• DO NOT presume that by taking medication is controlling your medical conditions and you should be fine to scuba dive as it is the medication that can be the problem when scuba diving.
• No refunds on uncompleted dives.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• If you do have any pre-existing/existing medical conditions or are taking any medication whatsoever and are not sure whether you will be deemed medically fit to Scuba Dive, Please Contact Our Office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected], we will be only too happy to help you and can contact the Dive Doctors before your trip to see whether you will need a dive medical or not. Alternatively, consult your own Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms 'AS.4005.1.'
Port Douglas Dive and Snorkel Day Tours
Port Douglas Dive & Snorkel Day Trip is the perfect day trip for SNORKELERS